Management of processes and new building projects provides the owner an independent view of the yard, and it also allows continuous monitoring, inspections and quality controls.
• Pre-purchase inspection.
• Inspection for preventive and predictive maintenance.
• Testing of equipment, facilities and ship finished.
• Manufacturing processes and assembly control.
• Consulting to meet the product requirements specified.
• Monitoring and activation of orders.
• Corrective action management at suppliers.
• Surveillance and monitoring of contractual requirements.
• Process and product audits.
• Supervision and acceptance of equipment.
• Coordination of outsourced engineering.